Friday 6 March 2015

48 Hours in Paris


Last month I was lucky enough to go to the beautiful city of Paris for the first time with my friend and housemate who co-runs the blog Turner Turner. We had been looking forward to go since November (we even created a shared Pinterest board) so you can imagine the excitement circulating our house days before we were due to leave. In the 48 hours we were there, we challenged ourselves to experience as much of Paris as possible from the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower and even trying an authentic macaron. We wanted to see it all! I loved Paris so much I wanted to share some images with you from my whirlwind trip. Enjoy!


The Louvre was the perfect backdrop for an #OOTD.


Best view of the city. 




From Paris with Love.








Most delightful patisserie.







Most delicious macaron ever.



A hidden gem.




Embracing a peaceful moment.


Some visual merchandising at Premier Vision.


I'm obsessing over anything honeycomb at the moment.



If those weren’t enough Paris images for you, make sure to follow Eleven Oh Seven and Turner Turner on Instagram and Pinterest .

Au revoir, S xo

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to go to Paris! It looks like you had an amazing time :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete