Friday 18 September 2015

CHANGING OF SEASONS: The Boot Edit

For this week's Changing of Seasons post, it's all about boots. We love making the most of the cooler weather in the upcoming seasons and transitioning our footwear to warmer and chunkier styles, so today we'll be showing you some of our favourites for this season.


S' Favourites

This post is very exciting for me as I'm in the process of buying this years winter boots - so I hope this helps you as much as it has helped me. This year I'm loving the brown shade boot trend that's circulating the high street. As well as that, I'm obsessed with ankle boots - they're so flattering for everyone! This year is also the year of thigh and over-the-knee boots. I'm still undecided whether this trend is for me so I've chosen to put in my favourite thigh-high boot in just in case.

1.  Heeled Knee-High Tie Back - Missguided 
2.  Scarlett KG Kurt Geiger - Kurt Geiger
3.  Tan Strap - New Look 
4.  Black Lohan Square Toe - Dorothy Perkins


K's Favourites

I love knee-high and over-the-knee boots for Autumn, but being a small girl with short legs, these aren't really possible for me! Instead, I always go for ankle boots, mixing it up with colour and comfort: chunky heeled boots for this time of year can really tie an outfit together and make a great substitute for heels if you're going out in the evening whilst being super comfy.

1.  Zip Detail - Oasis at ASOS
2.  Peeptoe Block Heel - New Look
3.  Cross Strap Side - New Look
4.  Magdalena Boot - Dr Martens


We hope we've inspired you with our favourite styles this season - what boots are you looking out for this Autumn? 

S & K  xo

Twitter  //  Instagram  //  Pinterest  //  Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment