Tuesday 18 October 2016

AUTUMN WINTER COAT INSPIRATION


Hello Everyone
It's official, coat season is upon us. In the last week Wales has experienced freezing fog, torrential rain and bitterly cold wind.  Winter has most definitely arrived in the last seven days. For me, as someone who feels the cold, coats and jackets are a must over the winter months. I've spent the last few weeks browsing the high street in search of a new winter coat/jacket. Today I wanted to share with you my favourite styles ruling the rails this season.


1. ASOS
2. Topshop 
The puffer coat is one of the most popular trends this winter. I love how warm and cozy it looks, like you are wrapping yourself in a duvet. Choosing the perfect one for you will be easy as there are so many out there to choose from. Khaki to red, long to short  - there is something for everyone. My favourite is the navy one from Topshop.



3. ASOS
For a smarter coat this winter the woolen trench is still the number one choice. The tailored cut of the coat creates the ultimate girl boss outfit, perfect for those cold yet dry days during winter. This grey one from Topshop has gone straight to the top of my wish list.




Who doesn't like a shearling jacket in the winter, it's just like being wrapped in a blanket all day. I am loving the way the high street are experimenting with different colour ways for the classic jacket. My favourite is the khaki one from Marks & Spencer. 


I hope this post has got you as excited as I am for coat season.

See you Sunday for another Halloween inspired post.
S  xo


Twitter  //  Instagram  //  Pinterest  //  Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment